{ Fruity OSW - 1}

Stamp Sets: Fresh Fruits (retired), In My Thoughts Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Barely Banana & Chocolate Chip Ink: Green Galore, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White & Only Orange Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Eyelet, Olive Wide Grosgrain, "Script" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and Corner Rounder


Okay, so do you remember this post where I talked about how great One Sheet Wonders (OSW) are? Well, I have to tell you, I've made several sets since then! I just *love* them. They are so wonderful when I need to make a gift to have ready the next day. I am able to crank out 10 cards with matching envelopes and tote in one evening! I'm ashamed to say that what I really love is that it requires minimal thinking. I mean, when I need to do these, I'm not usually in my creative groove and just need to get out something but I do want it to be nice, ya know? Anyway, with the help of my new Big Shot and some newly learned layouts (thanks to Splitcoast), I think I have been able to kick these OSW cards "up a notch." I have really been wanting to use Fresh Fruits to do a OSW. I thought that the set would really lend itself well to this technique - and it did! I really think that they came out well - colorful yet sophisticated. So, over the next few days, I'll show you the complete set that I made and you can let me know if you agree! Any feedback - positive or not will be greatly appreciated! :D


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails