{ Fruity OSW - 4 }

Stamp Sets: Fresh Fruits (retired) & Small Script (retired) Paper: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Green Galore & Barely Banana Ink: Green Galore, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White & Only Orange Accessories: Silver Brads

Oh I am *loving* the way this photo came out! I think I'm finally getting the hang of card photo-taking ... well, sort-of. See, I refuse to purchase anything fancy to take good quality photos of my cards. I mean, I want photos that look nice, but do I really have to own fancy equipment to do so? Don't get me wrong, I think some the photos that others take are *gorgeous* and so professional, but I personally just don't have the patience to do it.

Anyway, here is the fourth installment of my one sheet wonder set. It's another simple one, what can I say, I'm a simple kinda gal, I guess! ;) I personally love this layout and use it often. It also makes a nice vertical card, but I usually move the trio of brads to what would be the top right side as shown here. I usually also stamp the main back layer with a background stamp, but I felt that the fruits were so bright and bold alone that the card didn't really need anything else, ya know?

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails