{ Oh, Baroque Motifs, How do I love thee ... }

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs Paper: Groovy Guava,Whisper White & Brocade DSP (retired) Ink: Groovy Guava and River Rock Accessories: Groovy Guava Double Stitched Grosgrain and Crystal Stickles

... Let me count the ways! Have you caught on to my undying loving for Baroque Motifs yet? I don't know what it is about this set - it is just so darn elegant, sophisticated and versatile (much like my beloved, yet retired, Gorgeous Grapes)! I'm also super happy with how this photo came out. It was taken on the windowsill of my craft room. The only thing that didn't come out just right was my crystal stickles. They are all over the white "starburst" center of the guava scalloped flower thingy. Geez, I hope you followed me on that one! *wink* When you make the picture bigger (simply by clicking on it), you can sort of see them ... if you know they're there! hahaha

I know you've seen this layout on my blog before - I really like it! I love any layout that allows (*ahem* forces) me to use a variety of different patterned (or stamped) papers because I never do! I'm such a plain, simple stamper and I just don't naturally get too crazy or fun with my cards, so any layout that forces me out of my comfort zone and makes me layer, layer, layer, is always fun for me! :D Are there any layouts that aren't your typical style that you really love?

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Carol said...

Cute card - I love Baroque Motifs too!

And I think you should get Tart & Tangy! It's such a fun set and inexpensive too - how can you beat that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails